Q-It is the next generation of web-based Program Management, Project Management, and Bill of Materials Management software in one easy-to-use team collaboration system.
Intertwine Corporation was founded in 2009 on the vision for a Bill of Materials Management software solution that would standardize, streamline and control the Quoting, Sales Forecasting, Capacity Planning and Program Management processes to Optimize the most valuable things to a Business: Human Resources (Your Time) and Machine Capacity Utilization.
We're Part of the Microsoft Partner Network
Being part of the Microsoft Partner Network is a significant part of our unique value proposition, because it enables our customers to leverage their existing Microsoft resources and everyone’s favorite tool, Excel, to begin seeing benefits on day one. Working with the Microsoft toolbox is part of what makes Q-It really easy to use; and it significantly reduces the investment in time and money that it would take to achieve similar results from competitor systems.
Q-It can work alone or be integrated with existing (CAD, PLM, ERP, MRP and Other) systems to create a closed loop data management solution that improves data integrity and provides unprecedented business intelligence in near real time. We specialize in working with Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and Suppliers who seek differentiation, higher profits and a competitive advantage through a combination of IT, Business Process Optimization and Training.
Q-It is a Business Process Management system that uses our proprietary approach to simplify the core business processes for manufacturing companies. It’s easy to use because it’s intuitive, plus it lays the business process foundation for your organization while setting the rules for how we move data in a way that saves the average salary worker 300 hours per year. Q-It saves time by reducing data entry over 50% while simultaneously improving access and integrity with real time visibility from virtually anywhere, including automated reports that provide useful information in and organized and simple to read format.
Our mission is to make life easier by providing flexible, easy to use solutions that manage data more efficiently and effectively, so you can focus on the things you do best! We pride ourselves on being a small team capable of solving big problems with affordable solutions.
Regardless of Industry or Core Manufacturing Processes we have a model that is flexible enough to fit your business. Following are some of the features and benefits of Q-It, our Excel based project management software solution:
- Web Based Bill of Materials Management
- Business Resource Optimization
- Program Management (Product Launch and Engineering Change Management)
- Project Management
- Project Tracking
- Sales Forecasting
- Capacity Planning
- Team Feasibility
- Document Control and Version Control
- Financial Forecasting
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Quality Management System
- Part and Process Deviation Management
- Supplier Request for Proposal (RFP) Integration
- Part History
- Quoted/Planned/Actual Data Comparison and Analysis
- Tool Timing
- Labor Planning and Forecasting
- Reduces Data Entry by over 50%
- Saves each user approximately 300 Hours per Year
- Increases Net Profit by over 1%
- Easy to use, over 90% report being comfortable after 1 partial day of Training
- Reduce Quote Response Time and Errors by nearly 40%
- Improve the Customer Experience
- Increases Revenue
- Web Based = near Real Time Data Access from Anywhere
- Better Data Security, System Uptime and Disaster Planning
- Simplifies, Streamlines and Controls Complex Business Processes
- Improves Employee Morale
- Economies of Scale Reduce IT Expenses
- Focus on Core Business
- Gain Transparency that eliminates Questions of Ethics
- Reduce Commercial Risk and Open Issues
- Reduce Capital Expenses
- Completely Scalable, so you pay only for what you need
Don’t fall into the trap of paying a fortune to have your ERP/MRP system customized to do something it was never intended to do; and don’t buy a single purpose tool that only solves part of the problem. Before you do anything make sure you fully understand the end goal and all of the options available. We invite you to call or fill out the right side form to schedule a Free 15 minute Discovery Interview.
Q-It Demo Request
Sign-Up to Receive our Free Monthly Newsletter and Blog Posts
(We respect your privacy and will never share your contact information, plus we send just 2 informative emails per month - No Spam or Junk - Opt out Anytime)